Since watching the Black Eyed Peas ‘perform’ last night during the Superbowl halftime show, I’ve been fantasizing about the things I could do with an LED suit.
1. Sit in a dark room and abruptly light up, scaring children/old people
2. Hide in a Christmas tree
3. Be my own book light
4. Sit in a movie theater and light up at pivotal moments
5. Be a strobe light
6. Be my own interior car light
7. Be my own camping flashlight / fire, people could sit around me and tell stories
8. Go spelunking
9. Go skydiving and inspire UFO reports
10. Punctuate angry moments by flickering
The opportunities are endless. I can’t wait until some of the dancers start selling their LED suits on eBay, and/or when surplus LED factories in Japan start listing thousands of them accompanied by Asian models throwing peace signs and smiling Asianly. My Paypal is locked and loaded.
Or, I mean, I could always go this route.