!ATTENTION PROSPECTIVE HIGH SCHOOL STUDENTS!
For the LOW LOW PRICE of $1000 a month, Boston University is NOW OFFERING housing at Warren Towers complete with–
- !!!A quiet study lounge set daily to the comfortable temperature of 85 degrees Fahrenheit!!!
- !!!Wireless that works almost 7% of the time!!!
- !!!80 degree dorm rooms!!!
- !!!Washing machines that will NEVER stop working mid-wash, 33% of the time!!!
- !!!Mail-room workers who will ONLY open up your mail and steal parental monetary gifts if the envelope is in the shape of a greeting card!!!
- !!!A guest policy which will generate pure appreciation for the absolute virtues of Hitler’s Nazi Germany!!!
- !!!A computer lab equipped with one printer that ONLY fails to work when you most need it!!!
GET IT NOW BEFORE IT’S
I just found this in my old Livejournal, dated March 26th 2006. I’m so glad I peaced the fcuk out of that hellhole! :)